|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Oct 30, 2016 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
St. Stephen Children’s Centre is a community-based organization in Uganda, established in 2005 to help alleviate poverty in the rural village of Makondo. The centre provides:
Preschool and primary school education for over 350 students.
Sponsorship of students in need, including school fees, supplies, lunch and a school uniform.
Sponsorship of St. Stephen Children’s Centre graduates and other youth for secondary school and vocational training.
Education, vocational training, and employment opportunities and sponsorship of vulnerable adults, including health care, basic necessities, and emotional support.
The B.C. Society for St. Stephen Children’s Centre is an incorporated not-for-profit society in British Columbia (#S-0064790), whose purpose is to provide long-term sustainable funding, education and partnership opportunities, and support to St. Stephen Children’s Centre.
When you bid in our auction, you support St. Stephen Children’s Centre and its efforts to alleviate poverty for children, youth & adults in rural Uganda.
Please also feel free to make a donation at HERE or to visit our websites at:
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Secure online payment via PayPal (Winning bidders will see a Pay Now button in the "My Items" section of the auction once bidding closes. A PayPal account is not required. Or you can transfer funds through your PayPal account to ours if you'd rather - just contact the Administrator to make arrangements.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Local Winning Bidders can make arrangements for in-person pickup/delivery.
Shipping will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —